Friday, January 7, 2011

Side Effects In St.dalfour Cream

tailored to a new Blogger year!

This Blogger year begins so beautiful - the same two pages I got this award. Many thanks to Silvi of know what the mesh and Nadja snail trick! I accept it with pleasure.


I know some want any awards and I'm not sad if you did not want to accept, I find a nice thing to recognize and easy to make time to his favorite blogs something known. So here's my favorite:

of Linnea
Sabine von lavender

Here are the instructions:
You have been tagged and want to participate?
* Create a post by you reinkopierst The Love Blog & the image posting instructions (= the text you are reading).
* You should also link to the blog of the person that you the Award has given them & inform by the comment in her blog that you accept the award and the link you leave your posts as Award.
* Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs that you link too in your post and the owners of each per Kommetar - function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link of the post give us is where the declaration is.

Dear bloggers:
The goal of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog items that have already been 3,000 readers, but talented beginners and people who blog but has been a while are still not as well known, however.


0 comments:

Post a Comment