Sunday, January 16, 2011

Forehead Bruise Feeling

Contests

Finally I get time to make this post. The last week I was unfortunately very lazy about writing
;-) For some time after only running some great competitions in which I am hereby like to draw attention.

Filia Libri launched new publications in 2011 has a top competition. Here you can vote for the book to her in 2011 you most looking forward too and this win still the same! The contest runs until 31/01/2011.

On My books galaxy you can also win your most were expecting to vote in 2011, and the same book!
deadline is the 23/01/2011 .

On Hybrid Library there until 22/01/2011 or 3 signed copies of "Super Nova" to win. To participate in the contest you must simply answer one small question.


Filia Libri doing an the survey relates to read this and this needs 300 participants. I've also been through the same and can say that the survey was made very interesting and clear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment