Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Play Pokémon Platinum Online

"My Sister's Keeper" review

My Sister's Keeper Jodi Picoult ~

The first sentence:
In my earliest memory, I am three years old and trying to kill my sister ...

blurb:
The decision has been difficult for her, infinitely heavy. Very few people have to take it anywhere. But when Anna Fitzgerald thirteen years old, it can not bear it any longer. Long since they do not know how many operations she had to have to endure. Anna, it seems to her self, was born for one purpose only - to save her sister Kate's life suffering from leukemia. Again and again. She never doubted that role today: Like every teenager, but now Anna begins to question who she really is. If it were their own personality without Kate? Whether Sara and Brian, her Parents have ever seen a man alone in her? Anna does not know. And she decides to take their destiny into their own hands - a lawyer to make sure that they must make their bodies never to Kate available.

opinion:
Right at the beginning I would like to say that I was very moved by the book and taken away.
It's about a family with 3 children whose daughter Kate is diagnosed with leukemia. Her younger sister Anna is the perfect donor for her. She had countless times platelets, bone marrow donation, etc. for them. Now begin to Kate's kidneys fail and Anna will donate her a kidney. Anna begins to wonder whether their parents have ever seen as a distinct person or just as a spare parts store for her sister Kate?

A really terrific book written and poignant. It is told from different perspectives. One learns to know the characters and their motivations and understand. Then join with them to the rag right now what what wrong and what ethnic, as is medically feasible.
I have the personal sections in which, for Anna's and Jesse's (the elder brother) was telling view like best. My sister also fell ill with cancer when I was 3, I could understand very well how the two are felt.
A really highly recommended book. Moving and exciting from the first page until the surprise ending.

Conclusion:
An incredibly thrilling, poignant and tearful book! When ready to read most tissues.

Rating:
5 / 5 "sad" pinches Dream Dust



data:
Name : My Sister's Keeper
Original title: My Sister's Keeper
Author: Jodie Picoult
Publisher: Piper
Number: 475
ISBN: 978-3-492-25808-1
Price: 9.95 €

film:
"My Sister's Keeper" was filmed and is available on DVD. However, the film version differs considerably from the book. For example, the end has been completely rewritten.
When it comes to sad moments, the film is the book to but in nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment