Saturday, January 22, 2011

Islamic Messages To A Bridal Couple

review I read ...

Today I " House of Night 1 - Drawn "finished reading and will write in the next few days to a positive review. :-)

I have decided to read next "The poison of the Queen" ("Mary, Bloody Mary") by Carolyn Meyer . The German title and the German cover, I think, incidentally failed rather, so to compare a picture of the English original. The content However, the book should be very good, so I'm very excited.

Content:
a thrilling and well-researched historical novel about the magical childhood and youth the bitter Mary Tudor. Cinderella and queen? Princess Mary, the eldest daughter of King Henry VIII, is horrified when her father wants to declare his marriage invalid to marry the beautiful Anne Boleyn. Thus lose their right to the throne Maria. Mary gives up hope that her father might withdraw its decision. But the poison of the new queen begins to act ...

The book is also my January book for the "discoverer Will" Challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment