Monday, January 24, 2011

Can Dogs Take Klonopin

Special golf destinations

weekend I had the first 9-holes on my home course. And this in glorious sunshine. Was a nice start to the Gulf in 2011. For this, the great victory of Mr. Kaymer in Abu Dhabi. What more could you want?

Today I had a little leisure, and then sought my golf goals, where you can really say afterwards: "This was now an exceptional round." And I was not thinking of the often over-priced round on famous people. More of the really unusual. For me the following places came to mind:
  • Tromso . In Northern Norway. The northernmost golf course in the world
  • Ushuaia . On the Beagle Channel in Argentina. The southernmost golf course in the world
  • La Paz . In Bolivia's capital. The highest altitude golf course in the world
  • Furnace Creek . In Death Valley. The most deeply situated golf course in the world
All are after my research is not too expensive. The green fee is usually under 30 €. Problem is more than the arrival. Charter flights I have not found it yet. But just 1 or 2 of that I would already like to play once in my life. Let's see ...

PS: I also look for the westernmost and easternmost of the world. Somehow I could not find it ... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment