Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Minster Energy Fridge

more Challenges ....

I have in the last few days looking for a couple of challenges in which I participate will:


color suns Challenge 2011

target is to read 8 books in the colors yellow , Green , turquoise, blue , Purple, Pink , Red and Orange .
weekend I'll start and I choose some suitable cover. :-)
The exact rules of the Challenge can be found here.


12 books times



This is an action of the Bücherelfe Books blog on which I would also like to participate.

Info:
hours 12 books is a small project that 2011 will start. Every month starts on a subject that revolves around books a blog parade. At the end of the year there are parades, then 12, to which participants can write something. Everything is going on a voluntary basis on who can even write anything or want can also suspend, as often as you like.

I'm looking forward to the first parade :-)

That was another 2 Challenges / actions for which I participate. However, I have some other views in which I imagine probably at the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment