Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How To Identify Flaws In Ruby

another 2 Challenges ...

Challenge In my search I am also 2 more Challenge hear that I would like to attend.

Get discovered!



This Challenge was launched by Ailis reading and storm Bibliophilin to life.
goal is to read 12 books from a genre that normally are not so often now but can also be identified wants.
extract from the rules:
  1. Get discovered! extends over 12 months, from January to December 2011.
  2. Every month, a book of selected genres are read and reviewed.
  3. The genre you lay directly to the beginning of its challenge, and should not be different.
  4. The books must be read for the first time in 2011
Everything else can you read here .
Warning: registration is already the end 10/01/2011

I opted for the genre Historical Fiction / Historical fantasy . Some time ago I noticed the fact I have neglected this genre the last few years. I already have some titles that I want to read you. For example, "Mary, Bloody Mary," "The Legacy of the Queen," "Amazon's Daughter" or "the eternal princess".
A detailed list follows this yet.

's Books Challenge 2011



The Challenge runs from 01.01.2011-31.12.2011, and objective in this period, 25 youth books to read any kind. However, include only books that have appeared in this year that read the language (exceptions are series).
All further information you can read here .

Since I generally read a lot of children's books, so this is the perfect challenge for me!
I am soon to ever put together a little list of books that I intend to read.


0 comments:

Post a Comment