Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where To Buy Konad Nail Stamps In Vancouver 2010

♥ a new award for me

Finally I get to write an article on the award to have given me so many . :-)

In fact I even got 7 times the following Award:




The scheme l n of the award:
  1. thank the person who gave you the award and VER l they inke in your post.
  2. Tell us 7 things about you.
  3. Give the award to 15 recently l I discovered new B l Ogger.
  4. Contact this B l Ogger and l ass' they know that they have received the award.
Let's get to No.1 same:
I am most grateful to
Welsh onion
Melanie
Thoughts of Moon
Hannah's books blog
Reni
Books soul
Yvonne's book corner
love thanks to you all! I just got the award!

follows now number 2 "Tell us 7 things about yourself":
first I like the rain
second I do like going to conventions and cosplay
3. I love my cat Kiara
4th I would like to travel times to Ireland, England and Scotland
5th I like costume dramas ^ ^
6th I choose my books very often by cover art from
7th I love chocolate, especially Nougat


number 3 is just very difficult because most blogs have the award already. : / So I make myself exceptionally easy times and say each of the award is not allowed to take him yourself. ^ ^



0 comments:

Post a Comment