Saturday, February 12, 2011

Marriage Invitationin Tamil

I report back ... + Reading Statistics January

First I have to apologize once I completely forgot I had to be reported absent. But as you see here now / read I'm still alive. :-)
The reason for my absence was the seminar week as part of my FSJs. So I was a week in a completely isolated place called rock bottom, where it except a castle (which is great) and a total of about 10 houses there, nothing. Internet gives there, unfortunately not, so I log back until now.
It would be nice if I report back to me in so-called old freshness could, but unfortunately I am now for a cold about a week ago Monday and will now finally go to the doctor (because I was away, for there was not before). Therefore, it may be that I am this week reported a bit irregular but otherwise I'm back! :-)

Next, I would like to thank all who have given me an award in the meantime! I'm so happy and it is this also to be a (belated) post.

And finally, here follows my reading statistics also slightly delayed the month of January:

Reading Statistics ~ January ~


purchased
Princesses of New York ~ Anna Goddbersen
The city of lost children ~ Caragh O'Brien
The Tribute by Panem - Blazing anger ~ Suzanne Collins

read:
House of Night - Signed ~ PCCast, Kristin Cast
Mary, Bloody Mary Carolyn Meyer ~


unterbochen:
Grimm ~ Christop Marzi

read pages: 960


January was for I read,-technically, that is more of a quiet month. Few bought and not very widely read. Now when I have to buy me so well made not only twice as many new books. When I read but I hope it will again in February more. Although there with me always so, is the January / February are poor readers, months, and especially April / May read strong months werden.xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment