Sunday, February 6, 2011

Very Simple Games For Stroke Patients

sign of life

One or other reader have probably asked Ela knit at all? A longer time it's pretty quiet here now. I have taken time off for health reasons, even from knitting. A small piece has been created in recent days, a baby kimono for the tiny creature will grow in the summer, our family and now my life pretty messed up.


The instructions are easy to understand and the result meets my expectations. With yarn for baby stuff I've done a very good experience, it is very soft and can be washed in the machine. The color choice was a challenge, yet I know not whether I will continue to knit something in pink, or stick with the good guys colors. At the light gray yarn I particularly liked the shades very well.

Instructions: Seamless Baby Kimono
Yarn: Drops Baby Merino
Needle: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment