Friday, February 11, 2011

Is It Good To Sleep In Compression

Baby Cardigan

Thank you for your many nice comments on the last entry. The anticipation is now manifested in the fact that my knitting list takes with baby models unrealistic dimensions. For Jonas, I had actually knitted only bigger things, so that he can wear long as possible. I told him it could attract in the first weeks of nothing, because all things were hopelessly too large. So I said to myself, this time I do it better and throw myself on the tiny models for newborns.




This little jacket is from the beautiful new yarn Baby Alpaca Silk by drops. For a summer jacket is the choice of material may not be perfect, but I could not resist trying out the yarn and am delighted with the fine and soft structure.


The Phildar guide was great - but with the sewing together of completion I have done something difficult and changed the neckline and the button panel.

guide: summer Phildar n ° 31 spring / Model 1
Yarn: Baby Alpaca Silk Drops in gray-blue
needle, like 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment