Monday, December 20, 2010

What Are The Results Of A Bad Case Of Herpes

The golden hologram and the Germany's top golf courses

I have to come out here again. I am inferior. DGV my card has no ID. No silver, no gold. He has nothing. My inferiority I notice sometimes when I have to pay for my exploration of the golf courses in Germany, a surcharge on my green fee. And I have every right to play for my club and the club also meets the requirements of a strong regional character of the membership structure. Unfortunately it takes for data protection reasons in the voluntary ID card part. Well, then. I have to live it well.

possible but I want to play the best and most beautiful places, i have the "50 best golf courses in Germany " to the question examined how to deal with golfers there without ID card. And lo and behold. There were some interesting results. (Squares), the top 50 best golf clubs, there are only 2 who take a supplement with guests like me. This is St. Dionysius (5 € charge) and GC Schwanhof (10 € supplement). All others take a surcharge.

compared to my absolute favorites gold hologram, the GC Velbert-Kuhlman (double Greenfee/50 Euro bonus for me) are indeed correct, this discount. Each of the top 50 places in Germany (except the Munich Golf Club) I play better than the GC Velbert. It is my goal to play all the places in the Ruhr. But I think a bit too bold. At some point I will say, I have played them all. Except Velbert. I hope I do not miss too much ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment