Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Futures And Options Solutions John

gleanings 2010

Sun The year 2010 is drawing to a close. The 2010 Golf is for me a bit longer to finish. Since late October in Florida, I have no More round played. Except once range was no more. Either I did not have time or the weather is not wanted.

Otherwise 2010 was again a good year. Although I had to play some more, but you have to be happy times. I have in the past year:

73 times played on
58 different places from which
44 for the first time and
played 17 tournaments

The only flaw that I could hardly in my home club games. In 2010 I was back a little there. I'm just too much traveling. An average green fee of 82 € is a bit intense for a 9-hole course. I have to change anything here. Oh well. 2011, it is first the way it is. I have to think up next year probably times alternatives.

Conclusion: Many nice new places to know, Rydercup seen live, nice trips associated with the Gulf, met many nice people, had much joy and even improved my handicap by 0.7 points insane! That's something positive.

Below is the access to the album with in 2010 for the first time I played some.

all our readers a wonderful financial statements and a great, healthy 2011

Andreas

0 comments:

Post a Comment