Monday, November 29, 2010

Pokemon Silver Rom Vba Mac

The reading

That was not really planned. For days I looked forward to on Saturday to go to Lüdersburg and before the reading of Eugen Pletsch a game there to play the Old Course. Unfortunately, two days before the freeze began. The result was that the place was locked. Also came on Friday the snow in the north. Too bad. Then only reading.

Having achieved despite heavy fog, thanks to our Navigator, the goal was to go searching. Where is the reading? Freezing cold outside and we wandered around the grounds. by asking for some but we found the palace basement, took place in the reading. We were the first guests! The stairs to the basement was lit yet, but we were welcomed by the author with delicious Christmas cookies. Nice. Short chat and then poured even the other guests in the basement. I did not count, but I guess the number of listeners to about 50th

The reading was then what I had hoped for. Entertaining stories about golf and the art of failure. Buoyant and presented amusing. Eugen Pletsch was expected to loose type. The reading lasted nearly 2 hours and finally included in addition to the book excerpts a few swipes DGV direction and the efforts of the association, the Rydercup in 2018 to Germany. Conclusion: A nice, entertaining evening. So if you want to do something once in his golf club, just Eugen Pletsch contacted through his website or by mail .

Unfortunately I could not make a decent photo. Since I wanted to make no place photos, only had my mobile phone and the pictures are good with this unit, unfortunately, nothing in dark cellars of the castle (which is really Eugen Pletsch in the picture) ... If I again attend a reading of it, then I will bring with it a reasonable camera. I promise!


Oh yes. Who in times Lüdersburg and want to get food, Trattoria should face in the hunt tavern drive to the church. Was delicious and comes highly recommended ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment